Last updated September 13th, 2016.
What Type of Information Does Hazy’s Paintings Collect?
Personal Information of the Customer that may be collected by Hazy’s Paintings may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number and e-mail address;
- Birthday and anniversary dates, if the Customer elects to provide it;
- What goods or services were bought, and where and how frequently the Customer bought the goods or services, if bought through Hazy’s Paintings Services;
- Device identification, location, and Services near and visited by the Customer, if using a mobile device;
- Written reviews submitted by the Customer to the website or to any third-party website or service;
- Customer’s likeness and/or voice, if photographed or recorded by Hazy’s Paintings during Customer’s use of the of Services; and
- Demographic information and information regarding subjects that may interest the Customer, if the Customer took a survey or interacted with Hazy’s Paintings in any way.
- Allow “Like” and “Share” buttons to work; and
- Collect Online Use Information about the Customer’s browsing habits and share it with other websites, which then can display advertising that is more relevant to the Customer.
Hazy’s Paintings may use web beacons (electronic images) or local shared objects (Flash cookies) on the Sites or in emails to deliver cookies, count visits, understand Customer usage, campaign effectiveness and to recognize whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, Online Use Information can be tied to a Customer’s cookies.
The Customer may choose to remove or reject cookies, but doing so will affect many features or services on the Sites. Hazy’s Paintings may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify the Customer. Hazy’s Paintings may combine information collected about the Customer with information received from third parties.
How Does Hazy’s Paintings Use Information About the Customer?
Hazy’s Paintings may use information about the Customer for purposes described in this Policy, or disclosed on the Sites or during the Services. For example, Hazy’s Paintings may use information about the Customer to:
- Process and manage the Customer’s purchase and use of Hazy’s Paintings products and Services, including accounts and program participation;
- Respond to customer service inquiries, post Customer comments or statements on any blog or online forum maintained on the Sites, or take other actions in response to the Customer’s inquiries or other Site activities;
- Create personalized promotions by combining the Customer’s personal information with non-personal information, such as the amounts and types of purchases made or any benefits received through the Services;
- Communicate with the Customer about orders or purchases, accounts, participating in the Services, participating in any contest or sweepstakes, and any requests for information;
- Communicate with the Customer about the Hazy’s Paintings brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers; and
- Reproducing, exhibiting, publishing, or distributing photographs or recordings of the Customer’s use of Services.
The Customer agrees that Hazy’s Paintings may use the information about the Customer collected in accordance with this Policy in its sole discretion. No compensation will be paid to the Customer or any other person as a result of Hazy’s Paintings use of such information. The Customer waives any right to inspect or approve the information or Hazy’s Paintings use of such information, whether the collection of information or the manner in which such information was or is to be used was known or unknown to the Customer. The Customer releases Hazy’s Paintings from all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with or related to personal information collected under this Policy.
Does Hazy’s Paintings Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Hazy’s Paintings shares personal information with third parties in limited ways by:
- Sharing personal information about the Customer with others with the Customer’s consent;
- Sharing information with companies that provide support services to Hazy’s Paintings (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help market the products and Services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about the Customer to perform their functions on behalf of Hazy’s Paintings;
- Sharing personal information posted on the Sites with other forum participants and Site visitors if the Customer participates in any blog or online forum;
- Sharing photographs or recordings of the Customer’s use of the Services for the purposes of documenting such use and/or marketing and publicizing the Services
What Choices Does Hazy’s Paintings Offer About Personal Information?
Hazy’s Paintings allows the Customer to update or change personal information as well as communication methods by Hazy’s Paintings to the Customer. To request a change, the Customer can follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails.
If the Customer opts-out of receiving promotional communications, Hazy’s Paintings may still send non-promotional communications, including emails about the Customer’s accounts and ongoing business relations.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Hazy’s Paintings takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Customers’ personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
Hazy’s Paintings welcomes your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
Hazy’s Paintings Customer Relations can be contacted by phone: 518-709-8456 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org